วันพุธที่ 15 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Zumba Music List - Top 7 Artists and Most Popular Songs

Do you know about - Zumba Music List - Top 7 Artists and Most Popular Songs

Salsa Dancing! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends.

Exactly what is the best Zumba music list? In this article, we will discuss some of the exciting music that's used in this Latin dance workout.

What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Salsa Dancing. You check this out article for information about anyone need to know is Salsa Dancing.

How is Zumba Music List - Top 7 Artists and Most Popular Songs

We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Salsa Dancing.

Now you may think it's funny that a guy would be writing about a Latin dance workout right? Well if it wasn't for my girlfriend, I wouldn't have known about it at all. You see she has always been involved in ballroom dancing so the transition for her from ballroom to Beto Perez's style of workout and dancing was easy and natural. Not so easy for me.

Having said that for a while now she has been trying to drag me out of the house to go dancing. Of course, like most guys I have two left feet. Or at least I feel that way. So one day she tricked me. She said that we're going to go to the gym and take this new cardio workout.

Well little did I know that it was a dance workout until I heard some of the songs that they were using on the Zumba music list. And all of a sudden my two left feet were gone and my hips and feet began to move.

Some of the best music for this aerobic class is of course many of the favorite Latin beats such as salsa, merengue, bachata and most recently it even includes hip-hop and other pop music.

Basically any music that gets your body, booty, and feet moving works well.

Here's a list of some of the most popular songs and artists used on many of the top instructors Zumba music list:

* Adam Lambert - "If I Had You"

* Madonna - "Revolver"

* Flo Rida - "Can't Handle Me"

* Lady Gaga - "Telephone, Just Dance, Paparazzi, Poker Face"

* Pitt Bull - "Maldito Alcohol"

* Shakira - " Loca, Waca Waca"

* Zumba - "Party Nation CD"

There are many others songs that are popular however; these are the favorites of many of the students and instructors.

If you workout at home or you take a class you may want to print out this Zumba music list and try them out.

I hope you have new knowledge about Salsa Dancing. Where you possibly can offer use within your daily life. And above all, your reaction is Salsa Dancing.Read more.. Zumba Music List - Top 7 Artists and Most Popular Songs. View Related articles associated with Salsa Dancing. I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Zumba Music List - Top 7 Artists and Most Popular Songs.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.